Coming to WEDWisconsin? This year, you will be able to choose from breakout sessions in the morning and afternoon. In looking at survey responses from 2017, we learned that women leaders and entrepreneurs wanted to go deeper on topics that interested them most. Well, we listened.
Topics to be covered on November 19th include:
- Business Fundamentals - What You Need to Know to Get Started
- Against the Odds: Charting Your Path as a Woman in Leadership or in Business
- Beg, Borrow, or Bootstrap - Ways to Finance Your Business
- Building Your Dream Team
- Forecasting and Growth Strategies that Work
- Blockchain, AI and You - What You Need to Know
- How to Present Your Ideas
- Pitch and Release - How to Put Together Your Shark Tank Pitch
- How do I get in on that? - Women and Investing
- A Better World - How to Start and Run a Social Enterprise or Non-Profit
- Getting Out of Your Own Way - How to Grow Your Company
- Creating a Culture of Ownership
- Pivotal Moments From Small Giants - Leadership Lessons
- Marketing in the Digital Age - How to Get the Results You Need
Women's Entrepreneurship Day Wisconsin is also pleased to announce Allison Liddle, the best-selling author of "Life Under Construction: Designing a Life You Love" will again be one of our keynotes for WEDWisconsin.
Her new book, The Art of Imperfect Action: All Success Comes from Daring to Begin will be hot off the presses at WED and you can be the first to get an autographed copy!
Through Allison's presentation, you’ll get the practical tools you need to move forward in your life. You’ll understand some of the reasons you may feel stuck and how to break through them. You’ll be equipped, energized, and ready to create massive success in your life through practicing the art of imperfect action! Remember: Commit to your dreams, be courageous, and take imperfect action!
Allison Liddle is a John Maxwell Team certified keynote speaker, bestselling author, executive coach, and leadership trainer who is passionate about helping people thrive both personally and professionally.
Check out Allison's reel from WED 2017 here!
WEDWisconsin is produced by The Creative Company. Resource booths at a significantly discounted rate are available for 501(c)3 organizations who help women to achieve their goals. Please contact Kirstie Warren or Laura Gallagher to secure your place with this important audience.
Early Bird Registration is Open
Get your ticket now and save $30 off of the regular ticket price of $149.
Sponsors, let's talk! By sponsoring, your company shows its commitment to providing economic opportunities for every woman, especially those who are underserved, underresourced and underestimated.