November 19, 2018
November 19, 2018
Save the 2019 date: November 18, 2019
Wisconsin’s thought leaders at every stage and every age will be gathering together on Monday, November 18, 2019 in Madison at Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Wisconsin to learn, encourage and grow our businesses, communities and lives. Join us! Your seat is waiting for you!
What to expect at WEDWisconsin:
- You will hear stories that will encourage you from people who have been where you’re at.
- Learn HOW to move your life and your ideas forward.
- Your network will grow exponentially. As a WEDWisconsin participant, you will be part of a global community of women who are change agents, business owners, leaders, policy makers, trailblazers and innovators.
- You will laugh!
- Be supported. Too few people talk about what it takes to achieve a successful outcome. We see the magazine covers, the Instagram photos and the FB feed and think “it’s so easy for them”. At this conference, we’re not playing that game. We’re keeping it real. The purpose of this conference is to celebrate, empower and support women in business because research shows, those three things combined are difference makers.
- Gain some incredible tools in a really short amount of time that are 100% actionable beginning the minute you leave the conference.
- You will have access to resources that will help you grow with community economic development partners who will be at the conference.
- Enjoy healthy snacks and a beautiful lunch.
- Be inspired, gain confidence and feel empowered to lead like never before.
EARLY BIRD RATES GO UP ON OCTOBER 1ST.
Get your ticket now and save $30 off the regular ticket price of $149.
“Women’s Entrepreneurship Day is everyday – empower, celebrate and support women in business”
Sign up here
Subscribe for email updates. Join a global community of women who are making a difference!