November 19, 2018
November 19, 2018
November 19, 2018 | MONONA TERRACE
WOMEN’S ENTREPRENEURSHIP DAY WISCONSIN
You can link learning to action immediately at Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Wisconsin – a conference for women entrepreneurs, business owners, founders, executives, policy makers and change agents.
From tools to support, ideas and connections, you will gain practical skills to grow your business, NPO, and entrepreneurial efforts.
When leaders grow, revenues grow, jobs are created and lives are changed. This is the mission of WED – to celebrate, empower, and support women in business to alleviate poverty (in Wisconsin) and worldwide.
Wisconsin’s thought leaders at every stage and every age will be gathering together on Monday, November 19, 2018 in Madison at Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Wisconsin to learn, encourage and grow our businesses, communities and lives. Join us! Your seat is waiting for you!
“Women’s Entrepreneurship Day is everyday – empower, celebrate and support women in business”
AT WEDWISCONSIN 2018 YOU WILL
- You will hear stories that will encourage you from people who have been where you’re at.
- You will learn HOW to move your life and your ideas forward.
- Your network will grow exponentially. As a WEDWisconsin participant, you will be part of a global community of women who are change agents, business owners, leaders, policy makers, trailblazers and innovators.
- You will laugh!
- You will be supported. Too few people talk about what it takes to achieve a successful outcome. We see the magazine covers, the Instagram photos and the FB feed and think “it’s so easy for them”. At this conference, we’re not playing that game. We’re keeping it real. The purpose of this conference is to celebrate, empower and support women in business because research shows, those three things combined are difference makers.
- You’ll gain some incredible tools in a really short amount of time that are 100% actionable beginning the minute you leave the conference.
- You’ll have access to resources that will help you grow with community economic development partners who will be at the conference.
- You’ll enjoy healthy snacks and a beautiful Mediterranean lunch overlooking Lake Monona.
- You will be inspired, gain confidence and feel empowered to lead like never before.
Subscribe for email updates. Join a global community of women who are making a difference!